This week I’ve been rather experimental in the kitchen. I was lucky enough to have the team at Chobani sent me an amazing box of yogurt. I’ve been using it in smoothies, on my morning oats and also in these muffins. They are gluten free and taste delish!
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp LSA (ground flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Chobani Blueberry Yogurt
- 2 over ripe bananas – mashed
- 3 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil (I used Grapeseed)
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Sift the buckwheat flour, coconut flour and baking powder together. Add in the LSA and pecans and mix well.
- Mix together egg, mashed banana, honey (or maple syrup), oil and yogurt in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Add the blueberries and spoon the batter into a lined muffin tray.
- Bake in a 180 degree preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
LIKE me on Facebook
Visit my website Wholesome-Living
INSTAGRAM – ashleighjensen