As you may or may not know, BBQ sauce is PACKED full of sugar. Why do you think it tastes so sweet and delicious?! Here is my BBQ sauce recipe that still tastes wonderful, without all the added nasties!
- 1 can tomato paste, organic
- 1 cup beef broth, no sodium (you can make your own if you prefer)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 of an onion
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Combine all ingredients together in a sauce pan.
- Bring the sauce to heat on stove with a low setting.
- Cover and simmer. Stir frequently. Cook for roughly 30 minutes.
Don’t forget to LIKE me on Facebook
Have you visited my website Wholesome-Living.com.au ?
Follow me on INSTAGRAM – ashleighjensen